2012 A Classics Challenge:
• Read seven works of Classic Literature in 2012
• Only three of the seven may be re-reads
How Does it Work?
I've organized this challenge to work a little like a blog hop. I hope this will make it more interactive and enjoyable for everyone.
Instead of writing a review as you finish each book (of course, you can do that too), visit November's Autumn on the 4th of each month from January 2012 - December 2012.
You will find a prompt, it will be general enough that no matter which Classic you're reading or how far into it, you will be able to answer. There will be a form for everyone to link to their post. I encourage everyone to read what other participants have posted.
What if I'm not sure I can participate every month? Don't worry, the main goal is to read seven Classics. Try to participate in at least three prompts throughout the year
What if I'm still reading the same book as last month? That's ok!
What if I'm not reading something for this challenge during one of the months? You can choose to either skip that prompt or answer about the Classic you've most recently read.
What is considered a Classic? A work that transcends time. Usually it's well recognized but there are many lesser-known gems too.
Join the Challenge
• Anyone who loves to read and has a blog is invited
• You can join at anytime
• Write a post on your blog with a list of the seven works you hope to read in 2012 and why you chose them-- but don't feel bound by the list.
• Please include a link back to this page in your post, so others can learn about the challenge and join us.
• Fill out the form at the bottom, linking to your post.
• Check back on the 4th of each month.