2012 Self-Published Reading Challenge. hosted by http://www.workadayreads.com/2011/11/2012-self-published-reading-challenge.html
I have reviewed quite a few self-published books this year, so I am going to sign up for this challenge!
Here are the challenge details copied from Sarah's blog:
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is self-published by the author.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Self-Published Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Sentence - 5 books
- Paragraph- 10 books
- Page - 25 books
- Chapter - 50 books
- Short Story - 75 books
- Novel - 100 books
- Series - 150 books