The What an Animal Reading Challenge IV ends at the end of this month on
February 29th. Our new challenge will begin on March 1, 2012 and end on
February 28, 2013. The rules are really simple...
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat,
monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid,
centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from March 1, 2012 to February 28, 2013. That’s a full
year to read at least 6 books (you can read more if you’d like). You
can still sign up after March 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by
February 28, 2013).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you
If you don't have a blog, just post in the comment section
that you'd like to join. You can post your books in there.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)