Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Book Review of House of Slide Hybrid



Book Review of House of Slide Hybrid

Hybrid
A House of Slide Novel
By Juliann Whicker

Genre: Paranormal Upper YA



Book Synopsis:


Dariana Sanders, daughter of the prestigious House of Slide, has her hands full. The Bloodworker who killed her brother is dead, but it turns out that he's not the only one who wants Dari, or who will do anything to make sure that she's taken care of before she learns to control her powers and becomes a force to be reckoned with. She needs her friends, family, and a reluctant soulmate if she's going to survive.



Author Information:

Juliann C. Whicker was raised with chickens, goats, and a cow named Mrs. Mooley who everyone (neighbors included) chased down the street in a small college town. She now lives in Southeastern Ohio with her four children, husband, and all the ticks and poison ivy a soul could crave.

Juliann Whicker is doing a giveaway on her blog (www.juliacrow.blogspot.com).  The link is giveaway link

 
Book Review:

            This is the best sequel.  I loved it.  I started reading and literally couldn’t put it down.  I am so tired today because I was up way too late reading, but it was that good.  Hybrid proves that it can get better the second time around.  I urge everyone to get a copy of Hotblood and then Hybrid and start reading right away.  But don’t wait until too late in the evening or you’ll be up all night.

            I would give this book 4.5 out of 5 clouds.

This product or book may have been distributed for review; this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.     

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me on your blog! You're awesome. Thank you for the lovely review. I need all the encouragement I can get:)

    ReplyDelete