Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Touch of Magic Review

A Touch of Magic by Gregory Mahan
Summary:
In a world where magic is forbidden and the penalty is death, Randall Miller faces a difficult choice when he discovers his own budding power.
Tricked into apprenticeship by a powerful Mage, Randall is forced to live a life of deception until his mentor is killed. Tracked by Aiden, head of the secret police, Randall teams up with a trio of avaricious traders in his quest to reach the city of Port Medlin and set sail to the large continent of Salianca, where magic is accepted.
Review:
                This was a great book.  I loved the world that was created and the interaction between the main character and others.  I laughter, cried, and want to know what happens next.  That is what I call a good read. 
                I am always trying to find books that my kids, especially my son, will read and enjoy.  This is one that I can happily give my kids and know they will enjoy.  I give it 5 out of 5 clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment